You can easily increase page views of your blog by showing popular posts in your blog side bar.In blogger blogs,there is a gadget to show the popular posts and it is really easy to install.Today I thought of sharing how to install this gadget to your blogger blog and hope this will help you if you are a beginner blogger.
Here is how to show popular posts in blogger blog.
How to install popular posts gadget in a blogger blog
- Log into your blogger blog
- Go to layout option in dashboard.
- Click ‘Add a Gadget’.
- You’ll see the ‘popular posts’ gadget in the new window and click to add it to your blog.
- Once you clicked on ‘popular posts’,you’ll see a window like below.
- Set the criteria which you like to show.Earlier I used ‘All time’ popular posts for my blogger blogs.But recently I changed it to show ‘last 30 days’. By showing ‘last 30 days’ or last 7 days popular posts,you will see different posts each week as popular posts.
- By changing so,I could see what are the topics get popular easily.That gives me a hint for my next post.
- Finally here is how it looks like.You can drag the gadget from your page layout and arrange it to display in a suitable position.
Hope above tutorial is helpful for you if you are still a beginner with your blogspot blog.
If you haven’t installed it yet,please install.Also try to change the way of appearance and see the results for few days.