You can easily increase page views of your blog by showing popular posts in your blog side bar.In blogger blogs,there is a gadget to show the popular posts and it is really easy to install.Today I thought of sharing how to install this gadget to your blogger blog and hope this will help you if you are a beginner blogger.
Here is how to show popular posts in blogger blog.
How to install popular posts gadget in a blogger blog
- Log into your blogger blog
- Go to layout option in dashboard.
- Click ‘Add a Gadget’.
- You’ll see the ‘popular posts’ gadget in the new window and click to add it to your blog.
- Once you clicked on ‘popular posts’,you’ll see a window like below.
- Set the criteria which you like to show.Earlier I used ‘All time’ popular posts for my blogger blogs.But recently I changed it to show ‘last 30 days’. By showing ‘last 30 days’ or last 7 days popular posts,you will see different posts each week as popular posts.
- By changing so,I could see what are the topics get popular easily.That gives me a hint for my next post.
- Finally here is how it looks like.You can drag the gadget from your page layout and arrange it to display in a suitable position.
Hope above tutorial is helpful for you if you are still a beginner with your blogspot blog.
If you haven’t installed it yet,please install.Also try to change the way of appearance and see the results for few days.
Amila Wickramarachchi is a Singapore based blogger who writes few blogs.Her food blog Food Corner is popular for Sri Lankan recipes.She also writes this blog to share her knowledge on blogging with other fellow bloggers.